Top 5 places for a girls’ getaway vacation
No boys allowed
A birthday bash, or a bachelorette party? Sometimes all us girls need is a crazy weekend with our ladyfriends. To drink fruity cocktails, eat pretty cupcakes, gossip and dance the night away.
So what’s the best place for a girls’ getaway?
- Great shopping – on Magazine Street or Royal Street
- Amazing multicultural food from all over the world and all the desserts!
- Colorful night live – from burlesque shows to danсe clubs and famous live music joints.
Those traveling girls, who seek the thrill of a buzzing megapolice like New York without the cliché, will fall in love with Toronro.
- Underground shopping arcades
- Crazy pub-crawling
- Niagara Falls—and its fantastic wine region
Greek Islands cruise
Nothing screams adventure with your female travel mates like the sea cruse in Europe. Salty waves in the face, the smell of mouthwatering Moussaka, humbling century old ruins…Greece has it all!
Ready for your own Grecian Odyssey?
- Athens for history geeks
- Santorini for fantastic post-card views and drinking Raki on the beach
- Mykonos for crazy party-goers
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Sun, beaches and plenty of tequila equals: THE ultimate bachelorette fun. Plus it is also a favorite vacation spot for Justine Timberlake… yeap, start packing.
Here is the reason why:
- Fantastic luxurious villas for pool parties
- Crazy Pink Kitty club for dancing till the sun is goes up
- Picturesque spots for kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding
Another great European destination for international travels and city-dwellers is lovely Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic.
- Fairy-tale Old World charm
- Cheap watering holes and clubs
- Sauna and spa-center on a boat.
Find a female traveling companion for a crazy girls getaway on www.triptogether.com